Did you Optimize the formulation record? If not click here to see how to run an optimization. For examples click here
If the simulation is still under-predicted, check the following items belows:
1. Physicochemical properties of all the formulation ingredients.
2. Particle Size Distribution and the PSD Calculation Option.
3. pKa's of all the ingredients.
4. The correct Solubility Factors have been entered (maybe you have a low solubility factors).
5. The correct solubility corresponding to the pH of the dissolution media has been entered correctly.
6. The calibration constant(s) and the 'excipient' constant(s) have been optimized.
7. The constant pH is turned off.
8. The Instrument Speed and Medium Volume is entered correctly.
9. A smaller Diffusion Layer Thickness may be needed. The default is 30 microns.