The calculation of the bin radius has changed from using the smallest radius in the bin to the average radius in the bin.
The CMC value for CTAB was changed from 0.4 M to 0.001 M.
1. Added ability to run a parameter sensitivity analysis and obtain the complete dissolution profile
2. Added ability to run a virtual trial to assess variability effects of formulation or experiment.
3. Added a new dosage form - IR Capsule
4. Improved support file data input.
5. Improved pKa data input.
6. Improved pH-solubility profile plot
NOTE: Implementation of improved solubility calculation routine. This may require you to recalibrate your old DDDPlus models.
HCl and Phosphate buffer files that were recipes from the
United States Pharmacopeia have been renamed to include the USP in front
of the name. For example, Phosphate pH 6.4 buffer has been renamed to USP Phosphate pH 6.4.
1. Added ability to run a parameter sensitivity analysis on buffer component concentrations
2. Added ability to run an optimization on buffer component concentrations to match a desireddissolution profile.
3. Added a USP 4 open-loop flow-through option
4. Improved database handling.
5. Ability to view and edit database tables.
6. DDDPlus form resizing capability
7. Modified the DDDPlus user interface to resemble our GastroPlus™ program.
8. Added to the built-in list of excipients
9. Added more salt types
10. Added Japanese Pharmacopeia buffers
11. Added USP acetate buffers
1. A new and faster Numerical Integrator "CVODE"for solving systems of differential equations.
2. The simulations are 4 times faster and more accurate.
3. Optimize pKa and Solubility Factors from experimental values.
4. Optimize Particle Size Distribution from D50 and D90 values etc.
5. A number of user enhancements.